Show zero values in pivot tables

Celso Araujo

Nov 27, 2018, 7:58:23 AM11/27/18
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Hello. Beginner question here: how can I explicitly show zero values for a parameter/variable in a pivot table?

I noticed AIMMS either ignores these values or shows them as empty values.

Luis Pinto

Nov 27, 2018, 8:09:57 AM11/27/18
to ai...@googlegroups.com
There is an options saying "Show default values" in the pivot tables options.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 10:58, Celso Araujo <cels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. Beginner question here: how can I explicitly show zero values for a parameter/variable in a pivot table?

I noticed AIMMS either ignores these values or shows them as empty values.

Celso Araujo

Nov 27, 2018, 10:46:41 AM11/27/18
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Thank you a lot, Lula. ;-) It works.
It was actually right on my sight but I couldn't see it...

xubwa...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 7:06:26 AM4/24/19
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Dear Celso,

Could you please tell me where is exactly the pivot table option "show default value"....I still can not find it....thx!!

Best regards,
Xubo

Mohan

Apr 24, 2019, 1:26:36 PM4/24/19
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Hello Xubo,

In the Pivot Table Properties, expand under the Explicit Identifier and Format.

Screenshot 2019-04-24 10.25.48.png

Xubo Wang

Apr 25, 2019, 2:58:43 AM4/25/19
to ai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohan,

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Xubo
On Apr 24, 2019, 19:26 +0200, Mohan <aimms.m...@gmail.com>, wrote:
Hello Xubo,

In the Pivot Table Properties, expand under the Explicit Identifier and Format.

Xubo Wang

Apr 25, 2019, 8:40:28 AM4/25/19
to ai...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mohan,

however it seems that the set only works for one data page... How can I set it to apply to all the pivot table? or maybe I opened the property window through wrong path?

Thanks!

Regards,
Xubo