sharing new review article by Xiatinghan Xu

Curry, MJ

Feb 29, 2024, 5:08:03 PMFeb 29
to aila-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I’m very proud of my PhD student Xiatinghan Xu for having this review article published in the open-access journal Publications. Enjoy! And congratulations to Tinghan again on having it published. She’s now analyzing her PhD dissertation data, which I’m sure will result in very interesting findings.

Best,

MJ

Mary Jane Curry, PhD (she/her/hers)

Warner Graduate School of Education & Human Development

University of Rochester

https://rochester.zoom.us/my/mjcurry

(严师出高徒)

Director, Warner Writing Support Services

Co-editor, Studies in Knowledge Production and Participation book series, Multilingual Matters

New publications:

Curry, M.J., Lillis, T., Alsheri, A., Mushi, O., & Xu, X. (2023). The multilingualism of global academic research and communication practices. In C. McKinney, P. Makoe, & V. Zavalas (Eds.)., The Routledge handbook of multilingualism (2nd ed., pp. 318-335). Routledge. DOI: 10.43249781003214908-25

Altalouli, M., & Curry, M.J. (2023). Integrating awareness of academic reading into teaching writing in an additional language. In H. Mohebbi & Y. Wang (Eds.), Insights into teaching and learning writing: A practical guide for early career teachers (pp. 19-32). Castledown.

Xu 2023 review ML scholars' choices.pdf