Build Day Photos

Chromecide

Nov 15, 2009, 6:27:30 PM11/15/09
to Aiko distributed platform
Hey All,

I have uploaded the pics i took on Saturday to the Flickr Group,
Although i haven't had a chance to go through and put any decent tags
on 'em.

I have also created n archive with the full size originals, just in
case. This can be found here:

http://www.chromecide.com/buildday.rar

Thanks again for a great day, and i look forward to getting the
software on on Tuesday!!

Regards
Justin

Evan

Nov 15, 2009, 6:51:26 PM11/15/09
to Aiko distributed platform
I've uploaded the photos I took to the following photo-set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44717797@N06/sets/72157622810971412/detail/

(If anyone with the relevant permissions wants to add them to the
Flickr Group, feel free.)

E.

Andy Gelme

Nov 16, 2009, 7:48:08 PM11/16/09
to aiko-p...@googlegroups.com
hi Evan,

Evan wrote:
> I've uploaded the photos I took to the following photo-set:

Thanks !

> (If anyone with the relevant permissions ...

That would be you !

> ... wants to add them to the Flickr Group, feel free.)

If you join this group ...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/aiko-platform

Then, you have the access to add *your* photographs to the group.

--
-O- cheers = /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O -- http://www.geekscape.org --

Evan

Nov 16, 2009, 7:53:09 PM11/16/09
On Nov 17, 11:48 am, Andy Gelme <an...@geekscape.org> wrote:
> If you join this group ...
>
>  http://www.flickr.com/groups/aiko-platform
>
> Then, you have the access to add *your* photographs to the group.

Okay, done. Am a flickr newbie so didn't realise it was quite so
straight forward/accessible.

E.