verdi quicksetup intereactive invalid and it was required as arguments

Jun Inagaki

May 10, 2022, 1:34:14 AM5/10/22
to aiidausers
Dear aiida users,

When i command

verdi quicksetup

process said error and require switch for rach entry,
e.g. verdi quicksetup --profile and then --email and then --first-name ...and so on.
Im not sure this was caused by aiida or django or python or my environment.

If anyone have experience for this situation, pleasee help me to know it.

error message is
-----
Info: migrating the database.
Critical: database migration failed, probably because connection details are incorrect:
FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "inagaki"
-----

Regards,
Jun Inagaki
Tamkang University

Marnik Bercx

May 17, 2022, 1:15:25 AM5/17/22
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jun,

Sorry to hear the command failed! Could you tell me what version of AiiDA-core you have installed?

Best,
Marnik

--
AiiDA is supported by the NCCR MARVEL (http://nccr-marvel.ch/), funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation, and by the European H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/).