how to get atomic position and bands quickly?

Witty Yonng

Jul 21, 2022, 7:26:07 AM7/21/22
to aiidausers
Hi,

I have two questions:
1. When relax calculation of pw.x is finished in the remote computer.  Is there a quick way like 'calc.res' to get the final result of atomic positions, or I need to write a script to get it directly from aiida.out in the remote computer?

2. When bands calculation is finished, is there a quick way like 'calc.res' to get the bands result or I need to write a script to get it directly from aiida.out in the remote computer?

Best,
Witty

Witty Yonng

Jul 22, 2022, 12:49:15 AM7/22/22
to aiidausers
I have found the quick search for the bands and structure, which are put in node.outputs. So there's no problem.