'quantumespresso.dynmat' doesn't exist

Witty Yonng

Jul 29, 2022, 2:17:18 AM7/29/22
to aiidausers
Hi,

"dynmat.x" is very useful in quantumespresso, but I can't find "quantumespresso.dynmat" plugin. What can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks~

Best,
Witty

Sebastiaan Huber

Jul 29, 2022, 5:08:10 AM7/29/22
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
--
AiiDA is supported by the NCCR MARVEL (http://nccr-marvel.ch/), funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation, and by the European H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/).

Rita Maji

Oct 19, 2022, 8:55:55 AM10/19/22
to aiidausers
Hi,
I would like to know the status of dynmat.x.  Is it already included or plan for the next release?

Thanks,
Rita

Marnik Bercx

Oct 19, 2022, 9:04:17 AM10/19/22
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rita,

Not yet, unfortunately. As Sebastiaan suggested, you can open a feature request on the GitHub repository [1], or look into implementing the plugin yourself.

I’d be happy to work on providing support for `dynmat.x`, but can’t promise I’ll find the time to do this soon. If you open an issue and provide some input/output files, that’d already help immensely!

Best,
Marnik

RITA MAJI

Oct 19, 2022, 9:34:55 AM10/19/22
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I have opened an issue.

I am now running the same calculation without Aiida. Are those inputs/outputs useful?

Thanks,
Rita
Rita Maji
Dip. di Scienze e Metodi dell'Ingegneria
Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia(
UNIMORE)
via Amendola 2, Padiglione Tamburini
42122 Reggio Emilia, Italy.