Availability for AiiDA 2.0 Webinar/Hackathon

Chris Sewell

May 3, 2022, 3:01:51 AM5/3/22
to aiidausers
Dear All,

As you have hopefully seen, we have now released AiiDA 2.0 🎉 [1]

In the coming weeks, we are looking to organise a webinar, focussed on both users and plugin developers;
to discuss the change, answer any questions you may have, and set aside some time to aide those wanting to update their code/plugins.

The schedule will likely be talks and Q&A in the morning, followed by an afternoon hackerthon in the afternoon.

If you are interested in this, please fill out this doodle with available time slots: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aQW238ld

We look forward to your response, and feel free to forward on to anyone else you feel may be interested.

Kind Regards,
Chris and the AiiDA Team