verdi list - unreachable process

Alexandra Dávila

Jun 3, 2021, 12:12:47 PM6/3/21
to aiidausers
Hi aiida-users,

I have some unreachable processes that are still on the list. How can I get rid of them? They occupy daemon workers!  BTW The jobs are not important anymore. Does anybody faced this problem in the past? any suggestion?

I am using aiida-core 1.4.3 with aiida-quantumespresso-3.2.1.

Many thanks in advance,
Alexandra
FHI-Theory

Marnik Bercx

Jun 3, 2021, 12:15:50 PM6/3/21
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexandra, đź‘‹

If the process in no longer needed, you should be able to delete the node:

verdi process node delete <PK>

You can add the `--force` flag (shorthand `-f`) in case you don't want to be asked for confirmation.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Marnik

--
AiiDA is supported by the NCCR MARVEL (http://nccr-marvel.ch/), funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation, and by the European H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/).

Marnik Bercx

Jun 3, 2021, 12:16:38 PM6/3/21
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, I was a little hasty there, the correct command is:

verdi node delete <PK>

My apologies! 🙏

Best,
Marnik