getting started with aiida

Saptarshi Ghosh Dastider

Jun 16, 2021, 8:04:11 AM6/16/21
to aiidausers
hello, i just installed aiida quantum mobile to use quantum espresso. can anyone help me with the procedure, how to write files for DFT calculations?

Pezhman Zarabadi-Poor

Jun 17, 2021, 10:40:43 AM6/17/21
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The quickest and shortest answer that I could come up with for your question is referring you to the aiida-core[1] and aiida-qunatumespresso[2] documentation.
I would suggest starting with aiida-core itself and related publications [3,4,5]. These would help you get more familiar with the objective of using AiiDA for managing calculations.
Meanwhile, I also suggest attending the upcoming virtual workshop [6] if you are interested.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Pezhman

--