postgresql error

Witty Yonng

Oct 21, 2022, 4:02:33 AM10/21/22
to aiidausers
Hi all,

I have run "verdi status" successfully without any error, but today when I run "verdi status", the following error occurred:
截屏2022-10-21 15.52.46.png
how to solve the problem?

Best,
Witty

Sebastiaan Huber

Oct 21, 2022, 4:25:26 AM10/21/22
to aiida...@googlegroups.com
Hi Witty,

It seems that the PostgreSQL server may be down.
Checking what the problem is depends on how PostgreSQL is installed on your system.
If you are using the system service on Ubuntu, you can run:

    sudo service postgresql status

If that shows a problem, try restarting it with

    sudo service postgresql restart

If you have another situation, try googling how to check the PostgreSQL server status.

Regards,

Sebastiaan
--
AiiDA is supported by the NCCR MARVEL (http://nccr-marvel.ch/), funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation, and by the European H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/).