The AiiDA 2.x plugin hackathon - Nov 21st/22nd

Jusong Yu

Nov 2, 2022, 9:46:18 AM11/2/22
to aiida...@googlegroups.com

Dear AiiDA users,

We are holding 2 days online + in-person (at EPFL Lausanne) mixed AiiDA plugin hackathon on the 21st/22nd of November, focused on helping plugin developers migrate their plugins to support AiiDA 2.x and help improve the design of the plugins.

The main goal of the hackathon will be focused in helping plugin developers in migrating their plugins to support AiiDA 2.x. Once that is achieved, some secondary objectives include:

  1. To present the new features of aiida-core v2.x (including the upcoming v2.1 release)

  2. To discuss the general guidelines for plugin design.

  3. To provide advice on how to write unit/CI tests for the plugin with newly added features.

  4. To push to have all aiida-common-workflow supported simulation code running on the Quantum Mobile with the corresponding plugin.

If you confirm to participate in the event, please feel the form: https://forms.gle/jH8fjBJWrp8HqdhJ7

Do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions you may have. On our part,

we will communicate back to the people interested with more information as

soon as we have it.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Cheers,

Jusong Yu