Orphans Food Crisis During COVID-19 Restrictions & Lock-Down

Africa Youth Ministries

Dec 1, 2020, 4:40:05 PM12/1/20
to ad...@aym.ngo

Greetings from Africa Youth Ministries. As the world battles the COVID-19 Pandemic, make it happen for Orphans in our projects, 50$ will provide food for a home of 5 children for 1 month. Uganda has been through COVID-19 Full, partial Lock-Downs & Curfew, this has crippled all livelihoods. Community livelihoods and all businesses were shut down, till todate all Schools, Churches, entertainment partially opened, and a curfew still in force from 9Pm to 5am every day. To make your donation with us, kindly visit our website at https://aymu.net/Sponsor/Sponsor_A_Child You can also visit our page, the Child Headed Households https://aymu.net/Features/Child_Headed_Families Its a matter of survival, life and death! To donate now, kindly visit https://www.givengain.com/cc/africayouthministries/

You can also visit our facebook page to view 100’s of our project activity photos at https://web.facebook.com/pg/africayouthmini/photos/?tab=album&album_id=512682022123069

PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS:

We’re inviting you to join hands with us to help feed people living with HIV/AIDS, they are facing a double tragedy, they cannot take their medicine (ARV’s) on empty stomachs, this is quickly making them vulnerable to opportunistic infections, and they will soon die, to help, kindly visit our page at https://aymu.net/HIV_AIDS/People_Living_With_Aids

To learn more of our past and present projects in 1000’s of Photos, kindly visit and like our page at https://www.facebook.com/africayouthmini/photos/?tab=album&ref=page_internalhttps://www.facebook.com/africayouthmini/photos/?tab=album&ref=page_internal

Be an ambassador, share on facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram!

Changing Lives One at a Time!

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Sports Ministry Coordinator
Africa Youth Ministries
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 14 Lugard Avenue Entebbe

P: +256-759-700005/701-200002/Whatsapp +256-759-700005 F: +256-414-323404
E: alb...@aymu.net or proj...@aymu.ca or proj...@aym.ngo
I: www.aymu.net  Twitter: @africayouthmini Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/africayouthmini

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAID

--
Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Resource Mobilisation Officer

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"
Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068
"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS
LOCKD (2).jpg