Fwd: AIESEC UNIPI, Greece| INFOASSIST S.A. available position

Matej Dotti

Jun 14, 2012, 4:45:31 PM6/14/12
to aiesec-slove...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sofia roupakia <sofia.r...@aiesec.net>
Date: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Subject: AIESEC UNIPI, Greece| INFOASSIST S.A. available position
To: sara....@aiesec.net, matej...@gmail.com
Cc: Eirini Chatzipavlidi <eirini...@aiesec.net>

Hello, I am Sofia Roupakia, LCVP ICX GIP in LC UNIPI, Greece.
We hope for a great cooperation :)
 I have an available position for IT department from Infoassist which is our tranditional partner.

This moment I need people with Native Slovenian,with Database Management and Network management and Data transmission background as soon as possible. For fast procedures, the company pays the airplane tickets. As you understand we can make a great cooperation and who knows, maybe we can make a LC2LC cooperation with this company.

Please send me immediately any CV you have that is suitable for the position:

Thank you so much, waiting for your reply! :)

--

***************************************

Sofia Roupakia
Local Committee Vice President

Incoming Exchange Global Internship Programm and Sales Manager
AIESEC in University of Piraeus 2012 – 2013

***************************************

AIESEC CONTACT INFORMATION
97 Voulgari Str.
Piraeus | 18534
+30 211 7509047-8
aie...@unipi.gr |
website: http://piraeus.aiesec.gr/

PERSONAL INFORMATION
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: +30 6977938317
PERSONAL E-MAIL:
sofia.r...@aiesec.net

LOCAL PARTNERS

make avatar

LOCAL SUPPORTER

MEDIA PARTNER

Acting Sustainably is one of the six core values of AIESEC.