Fwd: TN Opening in UK-TN-In-UK-WK-2012-1249

Olessya Demchenko

Jul 12, 2012, 6:29:40 AM7/12/12
to aiesec-slove...@googlegroups.com, Tina Prihavec

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikitha Ramesh <nikitha...@aiesec.net>
Date: 12 July 2012 08:43
Subject: TN Opening in UK-TN-In-UK-WK-2012-1249
To: giang.h...@gmail.com

Hello,

My name is Nikitha Ramesh and I am the Vice President of Incoming Exchange at AIESEC Warwick in UK. Recently, we have had a TN raise with Haybrooke Associates Ltd who are placed in Leicester in the UK. The company was specifically interested in hiring a person with a strong IT and mathematical background. The TN Id is TN-In-UK-WK-2012-1249. The company is technology-based, more information can be found at  http://www.haybrooke.com/.

I would really appreciate if you could assist me with finding suitable EP's. Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Nikitha Ramesh
--

Vice President of AIESEC Warwick
Incoming Exchange Team

------------------
AIESEC Warwick
Scarman House, Warwick Business School, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom

--
Olessya Demchenko
President 12-13

          Email: pres...@aiesec.si

          Web site: www.aiesec.si
          Mobile: (+386) 30 253-556
          AIESEC AIESEC
          Kersnikova 4  |  SI - 1000 Ljubljana

National Partners
S&T Slovenija | Mercuri International | Microsoft | Banka Koper | ŠOU | Filternet.si | Grid d.o.o. | Študentarija | Zabec.net | Bloomberg |
Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society