Fwd: Project proposal from AIESEC UoM Thessaloniki, Greece

Marija Cekic

Jul 12, 2012, 1:14:43 PM7/12/12
to aiesec-slove...@googlegroups.com

--

Marija Cekic
GCDP OGX Team Leader
Local Committee AIESEC Ljubljana
AIESEC Slovenia

Mobile: +386 41 547 556
E-mail: marija....@gmail.com
Skype:  marija.cekic
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marija.cekic

http://www.aiesec.org/slovenia

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
Think green!
AIESEC Slovenia supports conservation.

From: Diana Andrei <diana....@aiesec.net>
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM
To: tina.p...@gmail.com
Cc: eleni koukourouzi <eleni.ko...@aiesec.net>

Dear Tina,

How are you?

I am Diana, Vice President IC GCDP of AIESEC UoM Thessaloniki, Greece. I have your contact from your LCP, Matic :)

We have a great project for you, regarding the European Youth Capital - Thessaloniki 2014, which is included in our local program ImpACT in Thessaloniki. TN code - TN-In-GR-TH-2012-1343

As next year Slovenia will be the privileged country, with Maribor as the EYC, we want to bring one Slovenian with potential from Maribor (preferred), in order to give inputs and promote Thessaloniki 2014 in Maribor. Non the less, (s)he will have the chance to improve his marketing, PR, communication skills,  (s)he will increase the network and (s)he will have the chance to come in 2014 in Thessaloniki, as special guest in our events. As final results (s)he will have an important impact on our society as also on your society!

For the beginning of the project we want just one EP starting with 1st of September, as it will be the pilot project regarding the cooperation with EYC - Thessaloniki 2014. We aim to have the continuity of this cooperation and to bring every month/2 months interns for this project.

For this reason we want to start a great cooperation with you :) Please check the TN form. In order to make the cooperation official I will send you a document with the requirements regarding both parts, and we will have a skype meeting in order to communicate all the information :)

I know that you are in exchange right now :) I wish you a great experience and hope to talk to you soon!
Looking forward to a positive answer!
Warmest regards,
Diana

--
Diana Andrei

Local Committee Vice President InComing GCDP

AIESEC UoM Thessaloniki in Greece 2012-2013

AIESEC_logo_without_background.png

Personal Information
Phone: +30 6984887274
Primary e-mail: diana....@aiesec.net

my profiles:

Facebook

Skype: diana_andrei87

AIESEC UoM Contact Information
Phone: +30 2310 891562
E-mail:
aie...@uom.gr
Address: 156 Egnatia Str. | 54621 | Thessaloniki | Greece
 Facebook  Twitter   maps-48x48.jpeg

Local partners

Navarino Network

European Youth Capital - Thessaloniki 2014

Epsilon net

Αμερικάνικη Γεωργική Σχολή

Παράλλαξη
Πυξίδα