Grass Root Women Economic Empowerment Projects (FAIR-TRADE)

1 view

Africa Youth Ministries

Apr 16, 2013, 12:53:01 PM4/16/13
to m...@aymu.org
Join us to support Grass Root Women Fair-Trade Handicraft Projects in Uganda. We're looking for buyers, retailers, wholesalers of our handicrafts. You can also support our projects by volunteering to train our project beneficiaries in new livelihood skills, for further details about our My Hand My Future projects, kindly follow http://is.gd/oFu7lw
To view various project products, project activities in photos, kindly follow http://is.gd/UAO3kL

To DONATE to this project, follow us at http://www.aymu.givengain.org/ your financial Donation of US$ 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or more make a huge difference in fighting poverty in Africa which is a major HIV/AIDS epidemic driver among women and Girls. See attached product files.

Let Us End Poverty Together,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/793-200002
E: m...@aymu.org

I: www.aymu.org Skype: stopaidsug
"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"
Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068
"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS
PER_1744.JPG
080320121734.JPG
080320121770.JPG
080320121775.JPG

Africa Youth Ministries

Apr 16, 2013, 1:07:45 PM4/16/13
to m...@aymu.org
PER_1744.JPG
080320121734.JPG
080320121770.JPG
080320121775.JPG

Africa Youth Ministries

May 10, 2013, 1:26:57 PM5/10/13
to m...@aymu.org
Join us to support Grass Root Women Fair-Trade Handicraft Projects in Uganda. We're looking for buyers, retailers, wholesalers of our handicrafts. You can also support our projects by volunteering to train our project beneficiaries in new livelihood skills, for further details about our My Hand My Future projects, kindly follow http://is.gd/oFu7lw
To view various project products, project activities in photos, kindly follow http://is.gd/UAO3kL

To DONATE to this project, follow us at https://www.givengain.com/cgi-bin/giga.cgi?cmd=donate&cause_id=2394   your financial Donation of US$ 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or more make a huge difference in fighting poverty in Africa which is a major HIV/AIDS epidemic driver among women and Girls. See attached product files.
PER_1744.JPG
080320121734.JPG
080320121770.JPG
080320121775.JPG