Fwd: AIESEC UNIPI in Greece| Infoassist S.A. available position

Marija Cekic

Jul 12, 2012, 1:14:20 PM7/12/12
to aiesec-slove...@googlegroups.com

--

Marija Cekic
GCDP OGX Team Leader
Local Committee AIESEC Ljubljana
AIESEC Slovenia

Mobile: +386 41 547 556
E-mail: marija....@gmail.com
Skype:  marija.cekic
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marija.cekic

http://www.aiesec.org/slovenia

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
Think green!
AIESEC Slovenia supports conservation.

From: sofia roupakia <sofia.r...@aiesec.net>
Date: Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM
To: matic....@aiesec.net

Hello, I am Sofia Roupakia, LCVP ICX GIP in LC UNIPI, Greece.

I have an available position for Techical Support and Database Management from INFOASSIST S.A which is our tranditional partner.

This moment they need people with Native Slovenian,with Customer Behaviour and Database Management background as soon as possible. For fast procedures, the company pays the airplane tickets. As you understand we can make a great cooperation and who knows, maybe we can make a LC2LC cooperation with this company.

They have a department only for Slovenia so we can consider agree on an LC2LC cooperation. I would like to know what is the current state in your LC considering the students, are they having still exams?

I would like to arrange a meeting with your VP OGX to talk in details, thank you very much :)

The TN is:
Thank you so much, waiting for your reply! :)

--

***************************************

Sofia Roupakia
Local Committee Vice President

Incoming Exchange Global Internship Programm and Sales Manager
AIESEC in University of Piraeus 2012 – 2013

***************************************

AIESEC CONTACT INFORMATION
97 Voulgari Str.
Piraeus | 18534
+30 211 7509047-8
aie...@unipi.gr |
website: http://piraeus.aiesec.gr/

PERSONAL INFORMATION
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: +30 6977938317
PERSONAL E-MAIL:
sofia.r...@aiesec.net

LOCAL PARTNERS

make avatar

LOCAL SUPPORTER

MEDIA PARTNER

Acting Sustainably is one of the six core values of AIESEC.