Back in Delhi | Contact Number 9654418892

Kanika Khanna

Aug 24, 2014, 8:44:57 AM8/24/14
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys

Hope everyone is doing great!
(Though I'm not sure if the 2013 peeps are still checking AIESEC mails anymore :P)

I'm back in Delhi and will now be available on the number +91-9654418892. Please update your phonebooks and feel free to ping me whenever :)

A lot of you have been asking me what I've been up to after my MC term.

Alright, so what have I been up to since JNC.

-  I've been travelling - Dehradun, Himachal and yes the much needed trip to Chandigarh ;)
- Focussing more on building a personal brand (now active on Twitter, LinkedIn, etc, website with blogs in progress)
- Meeting people within and outside AIESEC and researching for venture ideas.
- Taking driving classes and focusing on losing the 10 kgs I put on during the MC term :P
- I am currently working as Business Development at Center for Knowledge Societies, an innovation consultancy firm and Project Manager for their new venture The Startup Tunnel, an early incubator for startups.

Shoot back with what you've been upto, and let me know whenever you guys are in Delhi - would love to catch up!

On another note, Anup has been doing a great job. I've been hearing some great stuff from other countries at IC! Please feel free to ask him about his IR achievements at IC, considering he is single and absolutely ready to mingle :P

And yes, the traditional must -stream : A Sky Full of Stars

Much love :)

--

Kanika Khanna
Director GCDP ICX

AIESEC India
C/o TATA Steel (Wires Division)
Dattapada Road, Borivali East
Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400066
INDIA
+91-22-28701601/02/03/04

              kanika...@aiesec.net
Skype: kanikakhanna24

"Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society."

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

Habitable planets are incredibly hard to find - please think of the environment before printing this e-mail & in all your actions.

Nishant Pandya

Aug 25, 2014, 4:36:39 AM8/25/14
to Kanika Khanna, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com

I still really read all my mails. :P

Phone bhi uutha lo kabhi

Kanika Khanna

Aug 25, 2014, 5:07:09 AM8/25/14
to Nishant Pandya, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
@Nishant : I called back :|

@Pranav : yes, it was 10 kgs. ( 56-46 = 10 )
And, are you coming back with some IC stories as well? ;)
​See you :)​

lavanya Netha

Sep 2, 2014, 10:20:25 AM9/2/14
to Kanika Khanna, Nishant Pandya, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
i do read all my mails even now!!! how are you kanika?

INCREDIBLE INDIA

YouTube - Videos from this email

Warm regards,

V.Lavanya Netha | LC VP iGCDP
AIESEC Hyderabad, India

Skype: lavanya.netha

The 24x7 Leadership Factory,
8-2-603/ B/ 33/ A/ 9, Flat no. 302,
Road no.10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

nagendra mishra

Sep 11, 2014, 8:32:50 AM9/11/14
to aiesec-india-gcdp-icx-2013-

Nice one