iGCDP AIESEC Surat | Next In Line

Dhaivat Kotecha

Dec 28, 2013, 3:33:57 AM12/28/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Commission!

I'm proud to announce our heir to the iGCDP throne! He was recruited in August 2011, and was born and brought up in iGCDP ever since. He has an immense amount of experience which will surely bring versatility to the portfolio.

Presenting to you....

Navkar Mehta

a.k.a Crankybones a.k.a Chinaman a.k.a Skinny

Welcome to the Baap commision! Wishing you an amazing term ahead!

Regards,

Dhaivat Kotecha

Vice-President
| ​
Development Sector
​ |​
AIESEC
 in Surat
​ | ​
India

​National Support Team |iGCDP: IM and Showcasing Impact
​ | AIESEC India​

: +91 8758743802 | Skype: dhaivat.kotecha | Web: www.AIESEC.in

Nishant Pandya

Dec 28, 2013, 5:03:18 AM12/28/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the family

Thanks
and
Regards,

Nishant Pandya
Sent from my iPad
Local Committee President Elect 2014-2015 | AIESEC Baroda
Vice President - Global Community Development Program 2013-2014 | AIESEC Baroda
Director - Customer Experience Management 2013-2014 | AIESEC Baroda
National Support Team - Program Development Manager 2013 | AIESEC India

Contact me at:
(M): +91 8980904831
(O): +91 2652361970
Skype Id:   nishant.pandya23
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/nishant.pandya
Twitter: @pandyanishant

AIESEC Baroda
411, Payal Complex,
Besides Vadodara Stock Exchange
Near Manish Book Store, Sayajigunj,
Vadodara - 390002
Gujarat, India

LC Vision: Committed towards delivering international leadership experiences by enabling youth to impact change and be relevant to the society, globally.

Kanika Khanna

Dec 29, 2013, 8:33:55 AM12/29/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
​Congratulations Dhaivat :)
Please CC your successor on the mail as well :)​
--

Kanika Khanna
Director GCDP ICX

AIESEC India
C/o TATA Steel (Wires Division)
Dattapada Road, Borivali East
Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400066
INDIA
+91-22-28701601/02/03/04

              kanika...@aiesec.net
Skype: kanikakhanna24

"Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society."

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

Habitable planets are incredibly hard to find - please think of the environment before printing this e-mail & in all your actions.