Annual Audit Report | GCDP ICX | Deadline - 3 January

Kanika Khanna

Dec 23, 2013, 8:38:07 AM12/23/13
to the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, focu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Commission

As the year 2013 comes to an end,  its time to for you look back at all the achievements and failures which not only defined the year for your LC but more importantly for you as an individual. It is time to self reflect, look back, learn from the mistakes and pat yourself on the back for what you have achieved and for the undying compassion that you showcased throughout the year but also in every word that you pen down in your closing report.

I hope that these audits will not only instill a sense of satisfaction but would enthrall a sense of achievement and belief in your ability and leadership skills.

With these final thoughts - I present you the last and final audits of 2013 for the GCDP ICX programme.
Please go through the instructions carefully as mentioned in the attached report template. The deadline for submitting the audit report along with necessary documents is 3rd January, 11:59 pm.

I hope that for the first and the last time in 2013 I will receive audits from all AIESEC India LCs on time filled with complete intent and satisfaction.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.
See you all at NLS :)

Cheers!

I wish you all the luck for the future and would be available at all times to clarify any doubts that you have with regards to the audit.

--

Kanika Khanna
Director GCDP ICX

AIESEC India
C/o TATA Steel (Wires Division)
Dattapada Road, Borivali East
Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400066
INDIA
+91-22-28701601/02/03/04

              kanika...@aiesec.net
Skype: kanikakhanna24

"Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society."

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

Habitable planets are incredibly hard to find - please think of the environment before printing this e-mail & in all your actions.

GCDP ICX - ANNUAL AUDIT REPORT - Copy.docx
GCDP ICX - ANNUAL AUDIT REPORT - Copy.pdf

Prachi Bhardwaj

Dec 23, 2013, 11:30:36 AM12/23/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
Finally the Audits are out. :D
Thanks :')

Sent from my iPhone
<GCDP ICX - ANNUAL AUDIT REPORT - Copy.docx>
<GCDP ICX - ANNUAL AUDIT REPORT - Copy.pdf>

Kanika Khanna

Jan 2, 2014, 3:54:39 AM1/2/14
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, focu...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts-gcdp-icx-2013@googlegroups com

Hello everyone,

This is to remind you that the deadline for submitting the Annual Audit Report is tomorrow 11:59 pm. Please email me the links of the updated wikis on .net

Hugs from Hyderabad!
See you all super soon ;)

Kanika Khanna

Jan 3, 2014, 1:05:23 AM1/3/14
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com
Reminder : Deadline for uploading audits on LC wiki is TODAY 11:59 pm. Please email me the links of your LC wiki as well.
Cheers!