AIESEC | Hyderabad

Tandav Krishna

Dec 26, 2013, 11:21:26 PM12/26/13
to MC iGCDP, Anjani Anusuri, anisa hashmi
Hello
With much pride
 I introduce to you, people who are going to take iGCDP forward in AIESEC in Hyderabad 14-15.

We have 2 people in the iGCDP Commission

Inline image 1
Anisa

Inline image 2
Anjani

Welcome to AIESEC India, iGCDP Commission 2014-2015.

anjani.jpg
anisa.jpg

Clinton D'Souza

Dec 26, 2013, 11:23:52 PM12/26/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, anisa hashmi, Anjani Anusuri

Congratulations guys...well deserved! All the very best;-);-)

anisa.jpg
anjani.jpg

Nishant Pandya

Dec 26, 2013, 11:34:21 PM12/26/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, anisa hashmi, Anjani Anusuri
Welcome to the family :)
Congratulations
--

Thanks
and

Nishant Pandya
Local Committee President Elect 2014-2015 | AIESEC Baroda
Vice President - Global Community Development Program 2013-2014 | AIESEC Baroda
Director - Customer Experience Management 2013-2014 | AIESEC Baroda
National Support Team - Program Development Manager 2013 | AIESEC India

Contact me at:
(M): +91 8980904831
(O): +91 2652361970
Skype Id:   nishant.pandya23
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/nishant.pandya
Twitter: @pandyanishant

AIESEC Baroda
411, Payal Complex,
Besides Vadodara Stock Exchange
Near Manish Book Store, Sayajigunj,
Vadodara - 390002
Gujarat, India

LC Vision: Committed towards building relevant leaders.

anisa.jpg
anjani.jpg

anup mohan

Dec 27, 2013, 12:07:52 AM12/27/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, anisa hashmi, Anjani Anusuri

Congratulations.
Welcome to the family.
See you at NLS :D

anisa.jpg
anjani.jpg

Vidur Saini

Dec 27, 2013, 1:54:33 AM12/27/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, Anjani Anusuri, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, anisa hashmi
Congratulations People :D
-
Regards
Vidur Saini
Vice President
Global Community Development Programme
Incoming Exchange
AIESEC in Chandigarh | India

Mobile: +919671948866
Email: vidur...@aiesec.net

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM, anup mohan <anup....@aiesec.net> wrote:

Congratulations.
Welcome to the family.
See you at NLS :D

On 27-Dec-2013 10:04 AM, "Nishant Pandya" <nishantpan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Welcome to the family :)
Congratulations

On 27 Dec 2013 09:51, "Tandav Krishna" <tandavkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
With much pride
 I introduce to you, people who are going to take iGCDP forward in AIESEC in Hyderabad 14-15.

We have 2 people in the iGCDP Commission

<anisa.jpg>

Anisa

<anjani.jpg>

Kanika Khanna

Dec 30, 2013, 5:45:33 AM12/30/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, Anjani Anusuri, anisa hashmi
Congratulations Tandav and Clinton :)

Welcome to the commission Anjani and Anisa.
See you both at NLS :)

Kanika Khanna
Director GCDP ICX

AIESEC India
C/o TATA Steel (Wires Division)
Dattapada Road, Borivali East
Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400066
INDIA
+91-22-28701601/02/03/04

              kanika...@aiesec.net
Skype: kanikakhanna24

"Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society."

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

Habitable planets are incredibly hard to find - please think of the environment before printing this e-mail & in all your actions.