Successors

Shubham Gupta

Dec 31, 2013, 2:39:01 PM12/31/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, Kanika Khanna, Arun Soni, lavlesh songara, komal Ramchandani
Hello Catalysts

Hope you all are doing great in your lives.
As the year and term has came to an end for all of us, with the beginning of new year and new responsibilities, new purpose for life.

I would like to introduce our Successors for 2014 to the commission

Komal Ramchandani
Inline image 1

Arun Soni
Inline image 3

Lavlesh Songara
Inline image 4

They are one of the most craziest people i have came across, they love iGCDP to the core and i am sure they would take AIESEC India's iGCDP to the new heights...

Kanika from now they all are your's.
I am sure that they will make you proud.

Welcome guys to the iGCDP Commission
Best of luck
--

Namaste,
Shubham Gupta

AIESEC in Jaipur
India
Phone Number (mobile) : +91-9799576544, 8769415889

Address: G-59, Laxmi Complex, M.I.Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan), India.
Phone Number (office) : 0141-4020334/5/6

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel | BMR Associates | General Atlantic I McKinsey & Company I RBS I Fortis | UTV Group | Indian School of Business

Local Board of Advisors:
Rajasthan Patrika | Mr. Prateem Tamboli, Director Faculty - Fortis Rajasthan |Data Infosys Limited | NBC | Mr. Mahaveer Pratap, an Entrepreneur | Dilip Industries  |

Facebook
Contact me: Google Talk shubhamg.aiesec Skype shubham.aiesec
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

lavlesh.jpg
komal.jpg
Arun.jpg

anup mohan

Dec 31, 2013, 3:28:59 PM12/31/13
to Shubham Gupta, lavlesh songara, Arun Soni, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, komal Ramchandani, Kanika Khanna, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com

Welcome aboard!
See you at NLS  :D

Arun.jpg
lavlesh.jpg
komal.jpg

Prachi Bhardwaj

Dec 31, 2013, 5:06:54 PM12/31/13
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, Kanika Khanna, Arun Soni, lavlesh songara, komal Ramchandani
Welcome to the family!!!
Have a wonderful 2014. :) do us proud. :*

Sent from my iPhone

On 01-Jan-2014, at 1:09 am, Shubham Gupta <shubham...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Catalysts

Hope you all are doing great in your lives.
As the year and term has came to an end for all of us, with the beginning of new year and new responsibilities, new purpose for life.

I would like to introduce our Successors for 2014 to the commission

Komal Ramchandani
<komal.jpg>

Arun Soni
<Arun.jpg>

Lavlesh Songara
<lavlesh.jpg>

[...]

Kanika Khanna

Jan 2, 2014, 12:43:11 PM1/2/14
to Prachi Bhardwaj, aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com, the-catalysts...@googlegroups.com, Arun Soni, lavlesh songara, komal Ramchandani
Congratulations Shubham and Rishabh :)

Welcome to the commission Arun, Komal and Lavlesh :)
This is YOUR year, I'm sure you'll make it BIG.

See you all super soon !
--

Kanika Khanna
Director GCDP ICX

AIESEC India
C/o TATA Steel (Wires Division)
Dattapada Road, Borivali East
Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400066
INDIA
+91-22-28701601/02/03/04

              kanika...@aiesec.net
Skype: kanikakhanna24

"Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society."

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

Habitable planets are incredibly hard to find - please think of the environment before printing this e-mail & in all your actions.