Fwd: MCEB Positions Available in Cambodia | DDL: 9th Feb

1 view

Kanika Khanna

Feb 2, 2014, 11:54:09 AM2/2/14
to aiesec-india-...@googlegroups.com

If anyone's interested :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "James Lee" <jame...@aiesec.net>
Date: Feb 2, 2014 10:20 PM
Subject: MCEB Positions Available in Cambodia | DDL: 9th Feb
Cc: "Inez Natalia Putri" <ineznata...@aiesec.net>, "Weilin, Lin Wu" <lin...@aiesec.net>

Dear MC,

(Please kindly forward to your LCPs for this opportunity as well!)

Greeting from Cambodia!

AIESEC Cambodia has opened 2nd Round MCEB 14/15 Application!
Welcome all international Applicants!

AIESEC Cambodia is a fast growing AIESEC entity among Southeast Asia, used to get UBS Award in 2012, having 5 years history with 5 LCs, we have delivered 1000+ exchanges.

From BOLD Action to LEGEND ~1314 MC Angkor Team's team stand.

We welcome you to create another legend here with your bold action!

NOW OR NEVER!

Available Positions for this round
MCVP: TM (&IM), OD, F&G, BD, iGIP, Marketing
MCM: Exchange Sales

Application Package: http://bit.ly/cambodia_mceb1415
Deadline: 9th Feb 2014, 11PM (GMT+7)

Submission
Please zip all the files into "1415_MCEB_App_Full Name.zip", sent to ineznata...@aiesec.net and upload to the podio form at http://bit.ly/cambodia_1415mceb

Look forward to your application!

Inline image 1
Inline image 2

Warmest Regards,

James LEE

Vice President | Talent Management

Election Committee

AIESEC in Cambodia

#55, Street 180, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh; Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Mobile: (855) 70 246 360 | Office: (855) 86 287 895
Email: jame...@aiesec.net | website: kh.aiesec.org | Connect: Facebook Twitter Youtube

Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Acting Sustainably is one of the six core values of AIESEC.

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC in Cambodia and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.
Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 11.33.21 pm.png
MCEB 2nd Round Int'l Poster_v2.jpg