[AID YPNY] Fwd: difrent internship opportunity

Zeeshan Suhail

May 21, 2010, 8:10:08 PM5/21/10
to Muslim Graduate Student Group, mcn...@yahoogroups.com, msa...@yahoogroups.com, aid...@googlegroups.com, aid...@googlegroups.com, Political Science Email (Students) Discussion List, cuny_...@yahoogroups.com
Friends, please spread the word about the internship opportunities below.

Thanks very much,

Zeeshan

Zeeshan Suhail
+1-646-964-7226