[aida] Broken TODO tutorial with Aida6.6

Hilaire

Feb 23, 2015, 3:36:52 PM2/23/15
to ai...@aidaweb.si
Hello there,

The TODO tutorial with Aida6.6 (pharo version from website) does not
work. It brings errors.

I can try to fix it but is there any interest? I fell like Aida
community is more or less in abandon state, am I missing something?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Hilaire

Feb 24, 2015, 3:43:46 PM2/24/15
to Aida/Web general discussion list
Le 24/02/2015 14:46, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> It would be nice to fix it because it is a prime example of Aida
> strengths on so called Single Page Apps, so popular on otherwise
> client-side apps. It is a proof that we don't really need client-side
> approach to cover very well 99,99% of apps out there...

I will look at it then. It is a good excuse to learn more.

Hilaire

Feb 25, 2015, 10:46:19 AM2/25/15
to ai...@aidaweb.si
Hi,

Found two issues with missing newDiv and newSpan.

Third issue is with the rendering from the members edit popup.

As shown in the screenshot, the webgrid built from method #membersEditPopup is going over its width set by the 'todo-nowide' class:

I try to play with the table width but it has not effect.

Any idea?

Hilaire

.todo-nowide { width: 270px; }

membersEditPopup
    | e |
    e := WebElement newDiv class: #('todo-form' 'todo-nowide'). e table width: 1. "100%"
    e cell addTextH1: 'Member selection'.
    e cell addTextSmall: 'Select members to assign to that task. Changes are effective immediatelly.'.
    e cell valign: #top;
        add: (WebGrid new
            columnNames: #(nil 'Name' );
            columnWidth: #(0.15 nil);