[aida] ViewTabs missing active class

Hilaire

Feb 22, 2015, 3:54:40 PM2/22/15
to ai...@aidaweb.si
Hello there,

The ViewTabs miss the #active class.

It looks like the css styles for viewtabs where not updated after some
code changes:

For example one can change #selected to #active (padding is a bit too
big, btw), in the last two css declarations:

DefaultWebStyle>>cssTabs1
[...]
ul.tabs1 li.active {
background-image:url("/img/tab1leftongif.gif");
}
ul.tabs1 li.active a {
background-image:url("/img/tab1rightongif.gif");
color:#333;
padding-bottom:4px;
}

How can I submit the fix for the whole cssTabs styles?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Hilaire

Feb 24, 2015, 3:42:38 PM2/24/15
to Aida/Web general discussion list
Hi,

Here is a fix, I think you to review it.

Some comments:

- cssTabs1 is fixed
- cssTabs2 I am not sure it is fixed, better than before
- cssTabs3 and 4: I think it is not correctly fixed, again better than
previous state
- cssTabs5 fixed, but IMHO it looks ugly and could be deleted.

As I wrote in previous email, it seems css class name has changed for
selected tab. But I don't know the context or the history of this change.

Hilaire

Le 24/02/2015 14:41, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Thanks for this bug report. For now the best way is to post a fix here
> on the mailing list and I'll put it in the code. On VisualWorks for
> start, then it will propagate to other dialects at the next release.
DefaultWebStyle-cssTAbs.zip