AI4LAM onboarding calls planning - we need your help!

Emmanuelle Bermes

May 14, 2024, 12:04:56 PMMay 14
to ai4lam
Dear all,

Following up on the success of our first onboarding community call in January 2024, we are considering organizing 2 calls directed at newcomers in June and September.
These calls would not replace our regular community calls but rather offer discussion spaces next to these, at different times in order to accommodate different time zones.

We are looking for speakers, facilitators and hosts for these calls. If you are willing to help, can you please fill the following form by May 31st:

Many thanks,
Emmanuelle Bermes
On behalf of the AI4LAM T&L WG.

Ben White

May 15, 2024, 11:59:59 AMMay 15
to ai4...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

For those of you interested in AI information policy work you may be interested in an AI principles document and an AI 101 re AI, science and research KR21 issued recently.

Kind regards

Ben White
Bournemouth University

May 21, 2024, 10:48:54 AMMay 21
to ai4...@googlegroups.com
A little bump for Emmanuelle's message as the end of the month draws near...