Enhance your library services with TAP Institute’s FREE text analysis courses

Amy Kirchhoff

May 26, 2024, 10:47:10 AMMay 26
to ai4lam

Hi, all.

Are you ready to elevate and future-proof your library services with cutting-edge text analysis techniques? Secure your spot for Constellate’s Text Analysis Pedagogy (TAP) Institute this summer.

It’s completely FREE and held online, making it a valuable investment in your future.

Register today

TAP Institute’s progressive courses allow you to begin as a novice and master advanced concepts by the program's end. You’ll learn everything from beginner programming classes in R and Python to specialized LLM (Large Language Model) classes. We’ll explore advanced text analysis techniques, access rich datasets, and join a vibrant community of like-minded professionals dedicated to digital scholarship.

Secure your spot and explore the range of courses we offer. And we’d love for you to spread the word about TAP Institute on your campus. Here’s a communications toolkit to help.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Amy

--

Amy J. Kirchhoff (she/her)

Senior Manager, Constellate | ITHAKA

Twitter: @AmyPlusFour

Constellate empowers educators and students with text analysis and data skills.

Unlock the potential of your research!