Survey -The ethical issues of AI in library services

Ana Paula Almeida

May 22, 2024, 10:33:49 AMMay 22
to ai4lam

Dear colleagues,

My name is Ana Paula Almeida, I live in Brazil, I am a librarian graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF). I am studying a master's degree in Information Science at the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE). My advisor is professor Dr. Célio Andrade de Santana Júnior, coordinator of the Postgraduate course in Information Science. (anapaula...@ufpe.br - https://orcid.org/0009-0002-6368-1619)

I am developing research on the ethical issues of artificial intelligence in library services. I believe that information professionals cannot be left out of this new technological scenario that is already affecting libraries, users and their services.

I would like to know about experiences or cases of using artificial intelligence in library services where you carry out your duties as librarians. I would be very honored to have your participation, which will greatly contribute to the development of my dissertation and so that we, as librarians, can debate and be aware of the use of AI in our libraries.

If you wish to verify the veracity of this research, please contact my advisor Dr. Célio Andrade de Santana Júnior (celio....@gmail.comhttps://orcid.org/0000-0003-0398-3172)

I greatly appreciate your participation in this research. Once the investigation is complete, I will send the results to everyone who responds to the questionnaire.Thank you in advance for answering!

The survey link:

Thank you for your participation!
Ana Paula Almeida