CFP including mentored doctoral symposium - information studies conference RAILS

L Curham

Apr 23, 2024, 9:13:43 AMApr 23
to ai4lam

Hi AI4LAM community

Submissions for the conference RAILS are due by 1 June.

RAILS (Research Applications in Information and Library Studies) is a key research conference in our region. There's a mentored doctoral symposium, an excellent opportunity to share research in progress if you're working your way through your PhD.

RAILS is not just for scholars, this year we would also really like to hear from practitioners. While we're all saving the date for Fantastic Futures, a month before, RAILS offers another in-person forum to share your works in progress and tales of experiment.

This year marks 20 years of RAILS. Our theme ‘making a difference: research with real world impact’ circles back to where RAILS began, focused on how research gets applied. We want to think about how research influences what happens with our collections and our information organisations.

Learn more about RAILS and put in an abstract here at the RAILS website.

Warm regs, Louise

Curtin University iSchool