How to create an app that blocks all notifications from your android device.

Cube Box

May 11, 2018, 3:47:37 PM5/11/18
to App Inventor for All
I'm currently trying to make an app that can block all notifications from displaying on the lock screen. How would i do this? (code snippet)

Taifun

May 11, 2018, 4:07:45 PM5/11/18
to App Inventor for All
App Inventor apps can'T run in the background, so something like this is unfortunately not possible
Taifun

DMitri Bailey

May 12, 2018, 3:09:23 AM5/12/18
to ai...@googlegroups.com
Since the recent t and c regarding privacy Al my apps were removed.. hoe do you build in the notification about privacy policy

On Fri, 11 May 2018 22:07 Taifun, <taifu...@gmail.com> wrote:
App Inventor apps can'T run in the background, so something like this is unfortunately not possible
Taifun

Taifun

May 12, 2018, 9:50:18 AM5/12/18
to App Inventor for All