Bluetooth

Vivian Birdsall

Feb 10, 2019, 4:37:26 PM2/10/19
to App Inventor for All
I am mapping a building using Bluetooth beacons. I need to navigate to a specific beacon and then turn left or right or go straight from that beacon to another beacon. All turns are 90 degrees. I can link to a Bluetooth but how do I navigate to it?

Vivian Birdsall

Feb 11, 2019, 4:43:23 PM2/11/19
to App Inventor for All

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 4:37:26 PM UTC-5, Vivian Birdsall wrote:
I am mapping a building using Bluetooth beacons. I need to navigate to a specific beacon and then turn left or right or go straight from that beacon to another beacon. All turns are 90 degrees. I can link to a Bluetooth but how do I navigate to it?

code for forum.PNG

Vivian Birdsall

Feb 11, 2019, 4:46:09 PM2/11/19
to App Inventor for All
Here is what my students and I have come up with so far. Can you help us figure out how to connect to the Bluetooth.