Question: To search Firebase from date start till date end to get data.

Arthur Liu

Apr 18, 2018, 1:48:30 AM4/18/18
to App Inventor for All
Hi guys,

I'v been searching the solution from several day but still unable to get a better answer, I hope you guy can help me...

As picture attached below, I want to use my app to be a search engine. Checking the date from date start until date end, is there any or available allotment or not.

Example: I want to check 18-4-18 until 18-4-22, the allotment. I got the idea which is:
(1) " If"  start date is not equal to end date, " then " call Firebase get value start date.
- But this will only catch for 1 day.

(2) " If " start day is not equal to end date, ["then" 'if' start day plus 1 is not equal to end date], 'then' if start day plus 1 is not equal to end date and so on... But problem become how long duration I need to make it. Because it may search for 100 days and I can't impossible make 100 "if" & "then"... So any solution I can refer to?

Sorry for my poor english.