Announcing the Certified Artificial Intelligence Developer Program!

Pushkal Shukla

Jul 6, 2024, 9:29:03 AM (12 days ago) Jul 6
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, ai-in...@googlegroups.com, kar...@googlegroups.com, deep-learnin...@googlegroups.com

I am thrilled to announce the launch of the Certified Artificial Intelligence Developer program in the Udemy platform. This comprehensive course is designed to equip you with cutting-edge skills in Artificial Intelligence, covering essential modules: AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning.

Why Enroll?

🌟 Comprehensive Curriculum: Master Python, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, SVM, and more.
🌟 Practical Skills: Build chatbots, recommendation engines, and advanced neural networks.
🌟 Career Boost: Learn skills that employers demand, helping you ace AI job interviews.
🌟 Flexible Learning: Self-paced course to fit your schedule.

How to Enroll?

  1. Click the link below.
  2. Use the coupon code: 38EB37C00309515DBD4A for free access.
  3. Register and start learning!

🔗 Enroll Now

Limited Offer - Act Fast!

This exclusive offer is only available for the first 100 applicants and will expire in 30 days. Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to transform your career and be at the forefront of innovation in Artificial Intelligence.

Looking forward to seeing you in the course!

Best regards,
Pushkal Shukla
SDE-2 at Adobe

Ravindra Joshi

Jul 7, 2024, 12:48:30 AM (12 days ago) Jul 7
to ai-in...@googlegroups.com
I tried to register but couldn’t complete due to some glitch in selection of id. Can you please resend me the code?

Thanks,
RaviJ

This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this message

Pushkal Shukla

Jul 7, 2024, 1:08:19 AM (12 days ago) Jul 7
to ai-in...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ravindra,

You can directly click on this link to enroll yourself for free. This link already contains the code.

Enroll Now

Pushkal Shukla

Jul 8, 2024, 2:11:50 PM (10 days ago) Jul 8
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, ai-in...@googlegroups.com, kar...@googlegroups.com, deep-learnin...@googlegroups.com

PS: I'm thrilled to share that our newly launched Certified Artificial Intelligence Developer program has seen incredible engagement and an overwhelming response! 🎉

In just 24 hours, we’ve built a vibrant community of over 70 students from 17 different countries on the Udemy platform. 🌍

This course is absolutely free for the first 100 applicants and will remain free until July 31st. Don't miss this opportunity to access top-notch AI content at no cost!

Enroll now and take advantage of this limited-time offer. Let's embark on this AI journey together! 🌟

🔗 https://www.udemy.com/course/certified-artificial-intelligence-developer-program/?couponCode=38EB37C00309515DBD4A