Registrations Open for Responsible AI Fellowships

Swapneel Mehta

Nov 19, 2023, 10:54:02 PM11/19/23
to AI in India

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to announce our 'Responsible AI' fellowship program to provide computing research opportunities to budding undergraduate students with some programming experience! We're thankful to Google Research for their support, and fellows will receive a certificate of completion for the program.

The program will deliver training workshops and continue with collaborative research projects that teams of fellows will participate in leading to research tools and publications. Projects will complement their ongoing coursework and be mentored by academics and professionals at MIT, NYU, Oxford, CERN, Adobe, Slack, X (Twitter), Goldman Sachs, Bombora, and others.

Information session: 28th November, 2023.
Timings : 10 am onwards
Venue : DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai.

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/5Vatugb1hQ4FaiLc7
For more information, visit https://simppl.org/fellowships

Best,
Swapneel Mehta