Final call for applications *TODAY* - Healthcare x Digital Pitch Event 2023

Liaison Events

Nov 7, 2023, 10:17:35 PM11/7/23
to AI in India
Dear AI in India Community,

I hope this finds everyone well!

We're thrilled to invite you to the HxD Healthcare x Digital (HxD) Pitch Event 2023. This is a prime opportunity for those working with generative AI in healthcare to showcase their innovations.

Event Details: https://www.accj-hxd.jp/

Who Should Apply:

  • Academia, startups, and public/private companies.

  • Ideas, prototypes, and solutions at any stage.

  • Open to global applicants with solutions relevant to the Japanese market.

Benefits:

  • Gain exposure to 100+ companies in the HxD and i2.JP ecosystems.

  • Be featured in the ACCJ Journal, reaching over 3,000 members.

Deadline: TODAY!

  • Applicants notified in early November for the November 17 virtual Pitch Day.

  • Finalists for the in-person Ideas Day on December 1 in Osaka* * If you are selected but cannot make this event in-person, we will request for a video submission or a virtual presence by a representative from your team.

Prizes:

  • 1st Place: 1,000,000 JPY

  • 2nd & 3rd Place: 250,000 JPY each

For inquiries, contact kan...@accj.or.jp or visit the HxD Portal Website