Nationwide Contest: AI for Public Good

divy thakkar

Mar 9, 2024, 4:56:09 AMMar 9
to ai-in...@googlegroups.com, Anagh Prasad
Sharing on behalf of Anagh Prasad (on cc) - please let him know if you have any questions.

//
Dear all,

AI For Public Good is a nationwide call backed by India’s leading Government of India & Industry bodies for submissions from researchers, doctoral students, & startups to showcase their projects of using the latest in AI to solve public problems in affordable health, education, governance, equity, and climate.

We understand that your time is limited, hence we have purposefully designed the application to be a 5 min process, and no extra effort of any presentation etc thereafter. Idea is to identify and reward great work happening in AI from across the country.

Awards: Rs 5 lakhs to top 6 entries plus recognition from GoI backed event secretariat, along with media coverage. Accepted formats: research papers, mobile/web apps, open source projects. Deadline: 12th March.

Winner announcement: 18th March at Bharat Mandapam, New Delhi. Virtual presence will be acceptable for non Delhi based applicants

Regards,
Anagh Prasad