Research positions and project funding call (AI for Cyberdefence, Alan Turing Institute)

Vasilis Mavroudis

Aug 27, 2023, 1:21:06 PM8/27/23
to AI for Cyberdefence Discussion

Dear colleagues,

We're hiring for three research positions (various levels), as well as invite applications for project funding.

Successful candidates will join our AICD research group at the Alan Turing Institute.

Feel free to reach out with any questions and share with qualified candidates!

Funding call

https://www.turing.ac.uk/work-turing/aicd-machine-learning-security-and-privacy

Research Associate, Human Machine Teaming

https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/turing/jobs/research-associate-human-machine-teaming-35629/en/

Research Associate, Machine Learning for Security and Privacy

https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/turing/jobs/research-associate-security-and-privacy-reinforcement-learning-machine-learning-35028/en/

Research Assistant, Machine Learning for Security and Privacy

https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/turing/jobs/research-assistant-machine-learning-for-security-and-privacy-35473/en/

Kind Regards,

Vasilios Mavroudis

--