Can't come :(

jenny.m...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2007, 12:47:20 PM8/8/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
I am so sad that I can not make my 20th HS reunion! I have a previous
work engagement I cannot get out of! I was really looking forward to
catching up with everyone. I live in Seattle now with my husband,
Chris (we're celebrating our 18th anniversary in November!), and three
kids. My mom and sisters still live in Albany, a few blocks from the
High School, and I visit a few times a year. I always love visiting
old haunts, like Gordo's, Peet's Coffee, and Zachary's pizza! But we
have lived in Seattle now for 11 years and it really feels like home.
We love it here.

Anyway, I hope everyone has fun. The 20 year reunion I hear is the
best- nothing to prove, everyone is more comfortable with themselves
and established. I wish it was any other weekend than this one! I
totally would have come!

Jenny