Thank you!

Meg

Aug 13, 2007, 6:10:02 PM8/13/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Hey Everyone!

Andrea, Aunndrea, Diana and I have been emailing all day about the
great time we had at the reunion! It has really affected us in a way
we weren't expecting.

I need to add my two cents and say how grateful I am to everyone who
helped organize such an amazing event. And I'm equally appreciative
that so many people showed up. Friday night went by too quickly
("sort of like the last 20 years?", she thought to herself), and I'm
disappointed that I wasn't able to start the 20 conversations I wanted
to with many of you, nor finish the 20 that were already on the table.

It is pretty amazing to see that after so many years people are still
just the same genuine, friendly people I remember. I can only hope my
daughter has the same experience I did with such a select group as she
makes her own way through Albany.

Best to you all, always,

Meg

(I would love to help plan something for 2012!)

diana

Aug 13, 2007, 8:51:31 PM8/13/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
I was thinking this afternoon that the Friday event was like a really
great "first date;" the kind that leaves you looking forward to the
next date, when you can start to really get to know someone...

I'm up for helping plan a 25, too...
Diana E.