IMPORTANT!!!

Gabrielle & Natasha

Jul 31, 2007, 10:48:35 AM7/31/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
RE: Payment!

It is extremely important that anyone planning to attend this reunion
either pay-up NOW, or contact us at AHS20ye...@gmail.com, to
confirm and make some kind of payment arrangement. If we do not hear
from you, we will have to assume that you are not coming. The Guest
List was created to gather the number of attendees for the purpose of
the catering estimate--it does not confirm your attendance. The
Reunion is a mere 10 days out and less than half of those on the Guest
List have been accounted for. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay or contact us
ASAP!!! We want to see everyone there!!!

Thank you,
Gabrielle & Natasha
AHS20ye...@gmail.com