Missing camera

Andrea T.

Aug 13, 2007, 2:37:51 PM8/13/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Hi all,

I was going to post pictures on the website, but I can't find my
camera! The last I remember was Beth taking a picture of Mike V. and
I at the Mallard. I'm quite certain I wasn't taking pictures at
Natasha and Ilya's, but don't remember for sure (and it sounds like
Mark doesn't either). Anyway, if anyone remembers seeing a Canon A80
lying around, please get in touch with me. I'm less concerned about
the camera than I am about the pictures!

On that note, I just want to say how grateful I am to be a part of
this class. I really had a great time talking with everyone I saw and
only wish I was able to get into deeper conversations with people.
After looking at the pictures, there were so many others I didn't even
see and wish I had at least had the opportunity to say hello- I'm
sorry I didn't get the chance. I would love the idea of a 25-yr and
would be happy to help with planning next time around. You realize
how time is so precious, especially once you have kids, and I would
hate to miss any opportunities of getting together again before too
much time passes.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen. Gabrielle, Natasha, Ilya,
Joe, Adam, Kerry, etc., etc. Your efforts were much appreciated by
all and couldn't have been what it was without your dedication.

One last thing, I found a girls (4T) sweatshirt that someone left at
the picnic. It's purple and white with an ice cream cone on it. If
you're local, I could probably drop it off at Meg's or my mom's or if
you're out of town, send me your address and I'll mail it to you.

Until next time,
Andrea T.

Message has been deleted