Everyone seemed peaceful and happy

Kelly Wilkinson (now Kelly Stremel)

Aug 29, 2007, 4:35:51 PM8/29/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Hello All, My 8-year-old son told me to have fun at my party and to
talk to 50 people. Well, I did both! It was a surreal experience and
the 20 years simply vanished as I recognized the majority of people
and conversations and funny anecdotes flowed easily! We have a great
bit of history together. This was my life before I became who I am
now, before marriage and kids. So it was nice to "go back" and
reminisce about the fun times we had together. I was reassured that
everyone seemed to be settled in their lives in a nice, grounded,
peaceful way. Whether it be with children, a marriage or
relationship, a good job, whatever. It was so wonderful to catch up
with you and just chat. No silly judgment from high school, just a
bunch of 37- and 38-year-olds talking and laughing. Thank you for
that. All the best, Kelly P.S. Folks can always reach me at
kellys...@gmail.com