Re: Thank you

Message has been deleted

Kristiina

Aug 12, 2007, 9:36:16 PM8/12/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Many thanks to Gabrielle, Natasha, Ilya et al who organized such a
fantastic event! I only feel bad that there were so many people I
DIDN'T have a chance to say hello to Friday night, then all of a
sudden (it seemed) BAMN! It was over...I had hoped more folks that I
didn't have a chance to talk to would be at the picnic. I posted
photos on Joe's shutterfly site, too. There are some fun ones, (and
some I thought I'd better not post, and didn't.) Maybe next time we
should consider what BHS is doing this year. A Friday night mixer,
Saturday night the reunion, and then a Sunday picnic...just a thought.
We had a blast though. Hope all have recovered by now. ;0) Mr. and
Mrs. B.

AHS class of 1987 Reunion

Aug 13, 2007, 3:25:44 PM8/13/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Thanks so much for putting this event together. I had a great time.
Everyone looked amazing.
I'm in for the 25 year reunion and will lend a hand for the planning.

Luis Max Soto