What a great time!

Kelly Reed (Pantell)

Aug 14, 2007, 3:38:58 PM8/14/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Thank you to Gabrielle, Natasha, Ilya, Ben, Adam, Kerry, and all the
others who used their time and energy to create a fabulous time for
the rest of us! I am so glad I was able to attend, especially after
reading the comments of those who could not. My only regret is not
getting to talk with several of you (Kristiina is right, where did
those 4 hours go?!). To those I did get the pleasure of catching up
with, it was wonderful to hear about your lives and what you've been
doing. The picnic was especially enjoyable - getting to meet the
children of my classmates was a real kick!

I am up for a 25th as well and the "3 event weekend" sounds great. It
will take a little more planning and work, but it sounds like lots of
people are interested in helping (including me).

I hope you all take care and find happiness in the life you are
living.

Cheers,

Kelly (and Dan, too!)

Kelly P.

Aug 14, 2007, 3:44:08 PM8/14/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Oh, I cannot forget Joe!!! Thank you for the DVD and all of the
"after" pictures. They are great!

Kelly Wilkinson (now Kelly Stremel)

Aug 29, 2007, 4:57:45 PM8/29/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Yes, thank you to everyone who helped organize this! Your planning,
diligence, and effort made for a wonderful and unforgettable evening.
I was, admittedly, dragging about going at first. But I'm so glad I
did. Thank you, again, for all your persistence in getting our butts
there! Definitely worth it.

Take care and keep in touch,
Kelly

On Aug 14, 12:38 pm, "Kelly Reed (Pantell)" <kelre...@yahoo.com>