Faizal Hussain, Scott Thompson, Sean McGaughran, John Prather?

Natasha

Jul 17, 2007, 3:31:44 PM7/17/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Does anyone know the whereabouts of any of these people? We are still
missing classmates. If you are lurking please pretty please let us
know by registering or just sending us an email:
ahs20ye...@gmail.com. We want everyone to come!

Ken Guiterrez, Rich Cline, Theron Dyble, Gus Haney...

diana

Jul 18, 2007, 10:36:15 AM7/18/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
David Hardy?

On Jul 17, 12:31 pm, Natasha <tooku...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know the whereabouts of any of these people? We are still
> missing classmates. If you are lurking please pretty please let us
> know by registering or just sending us an email:

> ahs20yeareun...@gmail.com. We want everyone to come!

Vivien Woods

Jul 19, 2007, 1:57:29 PM7/19/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Did Vicki Silva respond to any info about the reunion the last I
remember Her and David Hardy were together.

> > Ken Guiterrez, Rich Cline, Theron Dyble, Gus Haney...- Hide quoted text -

Joan Ferrin

Jul 27, 2007, 10:14:54 PM7/27/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Last I heard (which was about 7 years ago) Theron was married with a
child and living in Berkeley, and Scott Thomson's parents still lived
on Key Route with the same phone number...
And in 1998 Faizal was living in San Diego...