Photos and shutterfly website created

Joe G

Aug 12, 2007, 3:53:14 AM8/12/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Dear All,

I created a group site for us to share and I posted pictures to

http://albanyhigh87.shutterfly.com/

Anyone can view, no account required.

If you have pictures please add them, you will need a free shutterfly
account to do so.

If you see something you like that I posted and want it in high
resolution let me know.

Until next time ...

Joe Ghione

Kristiina

Aug 12, 2007, 9:28:11 PM8/12/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
All:
I added 42 pix to Joe's group site.
Enjoy!
Kristiina

Kristiina

Aug 12, 2007, 10:05:17 PM8/12/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
hmmm...okay, somehow I added 4 albums instead of 1 - whoops - if you
know how to delete the extras, let me know and I will. The album with
42 pix is all inclusive.

Mark Rachel

Aug 13, 2007, 12:47:15 PM8/13/07
to Joe G, AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Thank you so much for the photos Joe, et al!

Thank GOD there were no cameras at the Kucherenko's from 3 - 6am...

Ditto on all the thank yous! What a great couple days!

It was great seeing everyone. If you're in the Bay Area and want to hang (my wife and Chihuahuas are a hoot!) give me a type...

~Mark

Kelly P.

Aug 23, 2007, 1:55:49 PM8/23/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Hello,
I added the few pictures we have. I did not intend to take the
"featured album" spot on our Shutterfly page. Does anyone know how to
put Gabrielle's album back into that spot? Also, I thought I would be
able to fix all of the red eyes (from our flash, not chemically
induced!) on the Shutterfly website, but I was not able to do that
either. So, I apologize for the red eye problems.
Other than that, I hope you all enjoy. -Kel

Gabrielle Bussey

Aug 23, 2007, 2:15:35 PM8/23/07
to Kelly P., AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Hey Kelly,

My album was not intentionally "featured".  I think Shutterfly applies the "Featured Album" label to whatever is most recently added.

Thanks for posting your pictures--I'm going to go have a look right now.

Gabrielle

Andrea T.

Aug 28, 2007, 2:18:55 AM8/28/07
to AHS class of 1987 reunion for 2007
Hi all,

I just got back from vacation and have now added my pics- hope people
are still checking this site. Thanks for getting my camera back,
Natasha! Unfortunately, I didn't take as many as I had hoped. Ana,
I'll have to send you the last one separately!