NSW Young Professionals Event

1 view

Sarah Q

Apr 8, 2010, 11:52:23 PM4/8/10
to AHRI ACT Young Professionals Group
Our NSW Young Professionals are running quite an interesting event in
July:

Here is the link if you are interested in taking a further look at the
topic:

http://www.ahri.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=AHRI-LIVE/ccms.r?Pageid=16&TID=3059483&AID=link0003&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x0fcd3aa0

Also, just a reminder about the networking opportunity on Wednesday
28th April at 6pm (Mawson Club) - you will need to register to attend:
http://www.ahri.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=AHRI-LIVE/ccms.r?PageID=16&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x0fc91e0b

I would also like to put out an expression of interest call to those
that may be in a position to work with me to develop and organise
future events as part of the ACT Young Professionals network
committee. Please let me know if you would be interested in becoming a
part of the committee.

Have a great weekend!

Sarah