First AHRI Young Professionals Event a Success

1 view

Sarah Q

Feb 24, 2010, 1:26:34 AM2/24/10
to AHRI ACT Young Professionals Group
Dear All

The first ACT AHRI YP forum was held last night and was a success.

If you have any feedback you would like to put forward to me for
future events please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks heaps

Sarah

Amy Luttrell

Feb 24, 2010, 1:27:07 AM2/24/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sarah :)

Amy Luttrell
consultant
business support

Randstad
Level 12, 15 London Circuit
Canberra ACT 2600
T 02 6245 2978
Amy.Lu...@randstad.com.au
www.randstad.com.au

Dear All

Thanks heaps

Sarah

OPTOUT OPTION: If you have received this email with respect to career opportunities with a Randstad Company,
in accordance with your written consent, and you no longer wish to receive this or any other promotional emails
from Randstad Limited please click the optout link below, complete and submit the form, and you will be removed
from our electronic mail database.

If you have received this email message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.
http://optout.randstad.com.au