AHRI National Convention - Speaker Slides

Sarah Q

May 13, 2010, 3:56:42 AM5/13/10
to AHRI ACT Young Professionals Group
Hi All

Please see under the documents tab - I have uploaded the slides from
the AHRI National Convention for you all to have a look at. Some of
these provide very good information, in particular the Marshall
Goldsmith presentation.

I do encourage you to have a look.

Warm Regards

Sarah

Louise...@medicareaustralia.gov.au

May 17, 2010, 10:22:11 PM5/17/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, how was it?
(I couldn't go this year, was stuck in fiji, sipping cocktails....sigh.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louise Frezza
Workforce Planning and Research Branch | People Capability Division
Medicare Australia

(
(02) 6124 7737 | :louise...@medicareaustralia.gov.au
+
POBox 1001 Tuggeranong DC ACT 2901

Sarah Q <s.qu...@canberraairport.com.au>
Sent by: ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com

13/05/2010 05:56 PM

AHRI ACT Young Professionals Group <ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com>
cc
Subject
AHRI National Convention - Speaker Slides [SEC=No Protective Marking Present]

You can claim your Medicare benefit at the doctor's. Ask if they offer Medicare electronic claiming.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it. If you received this message in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Medicare Australia.

Sarah Queenan

May 17, 2010, 11:08:00 PM5/17/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Louise

The convention was sensational. All of the presentations were very relevant to some of the HR issues facing practitioners around the globe at the moment.

Can’t wait to go back next year to be honest. Fiji? Wow that would have been nice. I am planning a visit to Fiji in July J

Sarah Queenan

Human Resource Development Coordinator | Canberra Airport

2 Brindabella Circuit

Brindabella Business Park ACT 2609

T 02 6275 2289 F 02 6275 2207 M 0421 952 531

Louise...@medicareaustralia.gov.au

May 18, 2010, 12:09:06 AM5/18/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com

Excellent, where are you staying? there are some amAZING deals around at the moment :)

Sarah Queenan <S.Qu...@canberraairport.com.au>
Sent by: ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com

18/05/2010 01:08 PM

"'ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com'" <ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com>
cc
Subject
RE: AHRI National Convention - Speaker Slides [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Louise

The convention was sensational. All of the presentations were very relevant to some of the HR issues facing practitioners around the globe at the moment.

Can’t wait to go back next year to be honest. Fiji? Wow that would have been nice. I am planning a visit to Fiji in July J

Sarah Queenan
Human Resource Development Coordinator |Canberra Airport

2 Brindabella Circuit
Brindabella Business Park ACT 2609

T02 6275 2289 F02 6275 2207 M0421 952 531

Monika Juric

May 17, 2010, 11:05:27 PM5/17/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com

It was definitely not worth giving up cocktails for in Fiji but it was worth while for those in Aus over that period of time.

Marshall Goldsmith incredible facilitator

MS MONIKA JURIC Dip| NATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER | Global Medical Solutions (GMS) Australia Pty Ltd |

PHONE: (02) 6251 6533| FAX: (02) 6253 3325| MOB: +61 432 340 491| http://www.gms-aus.com |http://www.radpharm.com.au

Confidentiality Statement: the Information contained in this communication is confidential and intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend it to the sender and delete the original message and copy of it from your computer system.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to our official business should be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this company.

Sent: Tuesday, 18 May 2010 12:22 PM
To: ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com